HOW DO I BUY BEATS?
- You can visit the beat store www.vsmusicworldwide.com/beats all information on how to order is available
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT METHOD DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Currently we use PayPal to accept payments, soon we will accept credit cards/debit cards.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NON-EXCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
- Non- Exclusive Rights means you lease the beat for a specific amount e.g. $19.99/$30.00. The producer still owns the beat and can still sell it online.
- Exclusive means you own 100% rights of the beat and will be removed from the website.
DO YOU OFFER FREE BEATS?
- Yes, When you join our newsletter you get 15 free beats. You can sign up on our beats page www.vsmusicworldwide.com/beats
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR PRODUCER ROYALTIES?
- No, all beats are royalty free
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE BUYS A BEAT I BOUGHT?
If two different people buy the same beat, they can still each copyright their own song they make with that beat, and sell, distribute, perform and broadcast that song, keeping all their own royalties.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
- No, we advice that you carefully make a right choice of beat(s) before any purchase
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS WHERE CAN I SEND THEM?
- You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us page